Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Konus Biorex 2 Biological Binocular 1000x Microscope 5601

Konus Biorex 2 Biological Binocular 1000x Microscope 5601 has a 360 revolving binocular head like many other Konus Microscopes. Konus Microscope-5601 is supplied with a dioptric compensation, as well as with coarse and fine focus adjustment: coaxial bilateral knob and macro-micrometrical. Konus 5601 Biorex2 Microscope for biological studies comes with two wide field eyepieces. 
This is a fairly strait forward setup. Not much assembly required. It comes with cleaner papers. I recommend getting lens cleaner spray to. Most microscopes are very sensitive to dust. I use mine for studding bacteria, and the images are very clear and often breath taking. It takes a little time to learn how to focus. I wish they would tell me which objective oil works best but the manufacture has not gotten back to me on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment