Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Konus Campus 1000x Biological Microscope w/ Adapter for USA Plug 5326

 Konus Campus 1000x Biological Microscope with 360 revolving binocular head and inter-pupillary distance regulation, supplied with two 10x WF eyepieces and four achromatic objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x. Double focusing regulation, micrometrical and macrometrical, movable stage with micrometric movements. 
My Grandson has been very pleased with the microscope. I am still upset about being charged shipping fees when the product was clearly bundled with a slide product that was shipped later since the slides were not available when the microscope was shipped.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. digital microscope

    ReplyDelete